Personal prints in any form can be a perfect gift for Father’s Day or any other special occasion. With good timing, discount codes and coupons can save you a bundle.
For digital photography enthusiasts especially, Shutterfly.com, CanvasPeople.com and similar sites have fast become essentials for bringing photos to life. I use these sites regularly and appreciate their easy-to-use online interfaces that make putting together professional photo books, canvases, prints, posters, cards, stationary, calendars and dozens of other photo gifts fast and convenient.
For Mother’s Day, Shutterfly was a great source of personal, creative gifts for Mom, Grandma and even Great Grandma. For work, Shutterfly’s 12×12, Custom Path, Lay-Flat, Padded Cover photo book helped us share the story of our nonprofit’s service to Veterans.
My favorite source for saving money at Shutterfly and CanvasPeople is RetailMeNot.com, a site that offers discounts from more than 50,000 stores through codes that are instantly accessible online.
Father’s Day shoppers can save big with the discount codes below. Although codes may expire quickly, new ones are regularly posted.
Here are six favorites that RetailMeNot confirms are working this weekend:
- Free shipping: Use Coupon Code FREESHIP30 to get your Shutterfly order of $30 or more delivered for free!
- Save 20 percent on 5×7 Cards: Coupon Code RETAILMENOT will get take 20% off your invoice when you buy 12+ cards.
- 50% off photo books: For this one, you don’t even need to enter a code. Just click the link from RetailMeNot.com after searching for Shutterfly to get your photo books at half price!
- 50 free 4×6 prints: No coupon necessary. For new members only.
- 40% off plus free shipping. Shipping can double the cost of some orders from CanvasPeople and others. To get the discount, just enter HOLIDAY2010 at checkout on the CanvasPeople.com site.
- 11×14 canvas for $25 plus free shipping. Enter TWEET11x14 at checkout at CanvasPeople.com for this special offer.
Have suggestions about other special gifts for Father’s Day? We’d love to share them with our readers. Send your tips and ideas by email to email@example.com.
Seth Eisenberg is President/CEO of PAIRS Foundation, an industry leader in marriage and relationship education, and a digital photography enthusiast