Is your lover waiting for you to break out in song after love making? Not likely, according to a study of 891 adult men and women conducted by PAIRS Foundation, a longtime industry leader in marriage and relationship education.
More On PAIRS Foundation
- New iOS Mental Health App Available for Free on World Mental Health Day
- Cutting edge AI boosts healthy relationships, social and emotional learning for youth and adults
- If it were a real life, you would have received instructions
- A secret successful couples and families know
- Nurturing Relationships through Regular Temperature Readings
Is your lover waiting for you to break out in song after love making? Not likely, according to a study of 891 adult men and women conducted by PAIRS Foundation.
Among respondents who ranged in age from 19 to 90, most frequently, men and women alike wanted to hug, snuggle and enjoy the after glow of sex in each other’s arms.
If you want to know what your lover most enjoys, you’ll have to ask. Keep in mind that what someone wants often changes. Successful relationships are built on keeping the lines of communication open and making it safe to be vulnerable with each other.
Learn more from the top 10 list at relationshipskills.net and check out the free online exercise to create your own perfect love-making scenario.